Monday, May 28

WHAT IF

Linda Perhacs is recording an album. Just like Vashti did, except ex-nay on the Animal Collective-say.
Instead, apparently Devendra Banhart is bein' her baby. I'd post a link or something, but I'm lazy, which is beyond obvious since I haven't posted a blog in 50 years.

(By the way, am I the only one in the universe that's realized Devendra Banhart totally stole his voice from Marc Bolan? I mean, come the fuck on.)

Whatevs.

I have been gone with all the going-ons and have-beens and has-whats and such.
What?

But I suppose I'm back, since I'm sick of looking at anything I write that's a rant. I actually haven't been truly angry in ages-- that is, up until today. I've discovered that being genuinely pissed off makes me somewhat of a badass, even if that just means listening to Doolittle way too loud in my car.

Speaking of my car...



Yeah, it rules.

Tomorrow will be a day full of ceremony and hogwash, but it is okay. Why? Because I was smart and, unlike you, went and saw Animal Collective on Saturday. They were brillllliant.

I almost forgot the subject line. It is referring to this, as a questionable possibility for a new haircut:


But maybe with bangs, like:


Not that I look like either of them, but glue my face on it or something.



The strange thing about this blog is that the 2 people who read it are so damn similar and will never know it.

/I'm out.

2 comments:

jerktx said...

(By the way, am I the only one in the universe that's realized Devendra Banhart totally stole his voice from Marc Bolan? I mean, come the fuck on.)


been saying this for years.

Unknown said...

Let's make some pancakes.